How to Make a Reservation
1) Select a category of room from Herrick or Scholes Library. Or, select "All Categories" to see all room availability in each library.
2) Select a specific room (such as a study room, the Conference Room, Seminar Room etc.)
3) Once you select a specific room you can scroll through the calendar and see when the space is available. Click on the start time you’d like to book.
4) After you select the start time from the calendar you can choose the end time from a drop-down menu.
5) The reservation form will pop up and prompt you to enter your name and contact info as well as details about the reservation request.
Your request will be sent to AU Libraries. Please watch your email for confirmation or changes.
For a recurring booking request: If you are looking to book the same room for multiple days, use the slider at the bottom of the booking chart to move to future dates, or change to "week view". You can request multiple days in the request form if you need the room for a recurring meeting or class. Remember to contact the Library Director prior to Banner scheduling for classes that wish to meet in the libraries.